• Through the integration of the necessary software our beacons will speak to your app, without disrupting the consumers digital experience. The technology will provide a more intellectual platform while instilling brand equity through pertinent market interaction.
• The delivery of highly relevant content based on the needs and wants of the consumer through their location and real time interaction will result in maximum ROI.
• Receive hyper local notifications via proximity devices. (“All sweaters on this table are 20% off”) Resulting in long term engagement through geofenced push notifications. (“ You are only 2 miles away come in for great deals”)
Two different types of hardware ensure the message reaches the consumer:
• Smaller hardware: About the size of a half dollar and easily hidden.
• Larger hardware: Just bigger than a deck of cards and weatherproof allowing for placement anywhere.
• The FreshBeacon platform also enables targeting via GPS (no hardware required) from a 15 to 10,000 meter radius, or directional cone.
Beacons use Bluetooth LE, which can be placed in strategic locations
• Runs all-day long, while consuming a minimal amount of battery life
• Beacon proximities from 1 to 50 meters
• Beacons are managed centrally via the Fresh Manager, allowing you to update their messaging, monitor battery life and view analytics.
• With secure transmission, only your app can identify the beacons– no cross-targeting from competitors
• There is no limit on the amount of beacons or geofences you can have
• Fresh Beacon notifications are native ads, creating the maximum ROI.
Consumers' expectations have grown exponentially for mobile and it requires an ecosystem approach. Integrating our FreshBeacon technology with Drones is our way of combatting the demands of modern consumers.Drones have a multitude of capabilities all on their own that heighten engagement by taking advantage of proximity and creating personalized experiences. Our patent pending Freshbeacon/Drone integration adds another layer of awareness and creates a dynamic touchpoint. This combination of technology allows for real-time personal activity sharing and publishing across all mobile networks almost instantly.At a concert, drones can fly overhead, take pictures and videos with an attached GoPro and upload it directly to the cloud. We can then push a notification straight to event goers via FreshBeacon to download or view the drone's captures. There are many other features that can be implemented, this is only just the beginning.
FreshDigitalGroup was founded in 2011 by current CEO and owner, Doug Robinson. Located in Manhattan, FreshDigitalGroup (FDG) is a digital shop that focuses on mobile strategy, creative design, and development.
Our team guides brands, agencies, and start-ups through the concept and development of user-friendly products and strategies that highlight the uniqueness of each brand’s proposition. We bring more than 20 years of mobile expertise, and 10 more years of agency, and creative experience to the game.
Our CCO has led dozens of award winning teams and has an industry-leading eye for how concepts and design play in all forms of media. We are a digital touch point for all things mobile: carriers, platforms, advertising, marketing, media, and new technologies; we take pride in building long-term value and powerful digital connections between brands and their consumers.
111 John Street
New York, NY 10038